IS YOUR HOME PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?
Did You Know?
- Up to 60% of the air you breathe in your home comes from your basement or crawlspace
- 30% of all homes have an indoor air pollution problem
- 90% of people who have an allergy based sensitivity react to mold or dust mites, which are the two most common indoor air pollutants
- Both mold and dust mites need moisture to survive, which can be controlled in the proper environment
- Indoor Air Pollution is much worse for children, as children breathe in 50% more air per pound than adults
SO IS YOUR HOME REALLY PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?
Reducing the humidity levels and controlling the air quality in your basement or crawlspace can make your home smell and feel much cleaner. Give you and your family the comfort you deserve by installing a Santa Fe dehumidification system in your home today!
Energy Star Listed
Low Temp Operation